Book Court Time
Reserve your court time today online.
Booking Procedures & Policy
- Online reservations can be made up to 6 days in advance beginning at 7am. Court time must be paid in full at the time of reservation in order to complete the reservation.
- 1st bell rings 5 minutes to the hour; patrons must be off the court when the 2nd bell rings on the hour.
- Lessons by non-staff pros are prohibited.
- Limit of 6 balls allowed on court unless ball machine is rented.
- Personal ball hoppers are not allowed.
- If you forget your court number or have rented the ball machine, please check-in with the front desk.
- When using the ball machine, you must sweep the dust off of the court and return the hopper of balls to the front desk when done.
Patrons are responsible for late cancels or no-shows. If no prior notice of late arrival has been given to the front desk, and the patron has not checked in 10 minutes after the hour for the start of court time, then the court will be forfeited and the court time may be reserved by another party.